From Guild Wars Wiki
(Redirected from User:Chaos Messenger)Jump to navigationJump to search
Yo, chaos. I just noticed your comment on the Anniversary Spear talk page. We used to lurk back on pvx. Do you still play this game? Is it any good? Love, Brandnew.
--188.8.131.52 07:18, 4 June 2020 (UTC)
- I remember you, my Dutch friend. Hope the plague has treated you kindly.
- I played a bit in the spring, and log in every now and then, but can't say I'm playing the game. 15 years later I still haven't got past the stage of "filthy casual who plays with builds". Still, I enjoy the nostalgic atmosphere so much that I'll keep coming back every now and then until the servers die. The anniversary update added a bit of momentary excitement, but those are the only balance changes in years. Despite that, there's enough people in American districts to consistently fill up Kamadan AE1. PvP is not entirely dead, and I even had some proper 12v12 AB's clusterfucks around the time of the anniversary update.
- They've also added small QoL changes to the client for a few years, and whoever is doing that has been doing a stellar job. --DANDY ^_^ -- 14:56, 31 December 2020 (UTC)
- I'm not dead, and neither is anyone around me thankfully, so I suppose my pandemic is going as well as I could reasonably hope it could go. I am getting bored with being in lockdown, but I suppose being bored is a small price to pay for having to around me live.
- I've been trying to get in to GW2, recently, and while I appreciate all the 'oh, I know that place!' moments, GW2 does not scratch the itch GW1 used to do.
- As far as I am aware, servers will pretty much never die. If I recall correctly ArenaNet said something along the lines of: "Yeah, keeping GW1 up is dirt cheap lmao". Much like you I'll come back to the game every now and then.
- I hope life is treating you well; remeniscing is good times. Brandnew 15:43, 15 February 2021 (UTC)