|Campaign(s)|| Prophecies |
Eye of the North
|Guild||Warriors Of The Sacred Realm|
|Best Title||Holy Lightbringer|
|Favorite Skill||Summon Mursaat|
Welcome to the Madhouse
You have entered the, "Madhouse" that is this userpage. It is his because I wished it to be so. No compact has been violated(Yet) you do as you will. You may leave the way you entered(Or hit back one page.), or you may continue onward(This page is pretty empty as is.), but your life will be no worse for your time spent here. Enjoy your stay(or leave).
See the User infobox to the right it is all you need to know, nothing more.
The Hunt: Who is the true master hunter?
A little experiment at best. But the idea and principle is simple and "fun" for everyone. Okay it is mainly meant for PvP alliances and guilds who have nothing to do.
- Ranger profession only, what fun would it be to have a bunch of dervishes running around killing each other mindlessly...oh wait thats already happened.
- 5 superior runes on all pieces of armor(No Vigor runes or runes of vitae obviously).
- 5 skills only (2 spirits,3 optional).
- In the event of there being more than one ranger wanting to compete teams of up to 5 may be formed,work with your team in choosing spirits should this occur.
- The hunt ends for a player after their first death, a player retreating to their home base, or in the event of Victory or Death(This was removed so in place it will be until one Guild Lord dies) taking effect the hunt ends for all players and those still alive without death penalty move onto another round until there is one player left.
- Reason for 5 rangers on each team opposed to 8 is time constraint and while attempting this in smaller guild halls it would simple be too easy and no fun for the participants and the total number of "hunters" allowed(10, 5 on each team) is a reference to Zehn Kleine Jägermeister(10 little hunters) because just everything just has to be a reference (coughs).
- To clarify things yes this is still just theory-crafting and testing rules are subject to change until it is as balanced as can be(meaning never).