From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|||||||Drafts||||||Region Summaries||||Glossary||||By Region Reports||||||By Number Reports||||||Item Summary||||||Formal projects||||||Usage reports|||
- A repeatable sequence of actions that produce a reward that does not include experience. They (usually?} do not show up in the quest log, but they do have a starter NPC.
- A primary quest for a specific profession. The alternate quest for the character's primary profession must be completed to leave pre-searing.
- A formal primary quest. A '?' after the quest type indicates that some of the usual requirements for a mission do not apply.
- A secondary quest. An optional, non-repeatable quest that does not provide skills nor advance the story line directly.
- A primary quest. The quest must be completed to leave pre-searing.
- A secondary quest that adds skills. Usually preceded or followed by a '+' to indicate that the skill is awarded on acceptance or completion of the quest.