Bar essentially made to replace the typical nerfed PR shock axe setup. While its damage is beyond that said build, it only contains one source of knockdown and has less survivability.
|Dismember||Thrill of Victory||Agonizing Chop||"Coward!"||"Fear Me!"||Frenzy||Rush||Resurrection Signet|
- 10 Strength (9+1)
- 14 Axe Mastery (12+1+1)
- 10 Tactics (9+1)
Unless you're pretty confident in not getting spiked on frenzy, run this:
- 9 Strength (8+1)
- 14 Axe (12+1+1)
- 11 Tactics (10+1)
"Fear Me!" is pretty much your utility spot. Consider these as a replacement:
- Sentry Insignias (+10 while in a stance)
- Stonefist Insignia on gloves, head or feet.
- Rune of Clarity, Cripple rune
- Vampiric Piercing Axe of Defense (main set)
- Zealous Axe of Fortitude
- Ebon Axe of Fortitude
- Many Tactics shield sets (vs blind, weakness, cripple, etc)
- Furious Wintergreen Spear of Fortitude
- Self-explanatory, Dismember and ToV for damage
- Agonizing chop to interrupt and a quick hit on a spike
- "Coward!" to knock down moving foes
- "Fear Me!" to increase chances of critical hits on non-moving foes
- Frenzy before you spike or whenever no one's watching you
- Rush as a cancel stance and IMS.