From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Concise description
- Eye of the North
- Although heroes will not use this skill if the target is not suffering from deep wound, they will not always wait on a skill to interrupt.
- If heroes have applied a Deep Wound via another skill but the condition is removed before they start queuing up this skill, they may still queue it as if the condition for it is met.
- Occasionally heroes will postpone this skill if the target has recently activated a skill (as long as it remains visible in the skill activation window of the target).
- The axe illustrated in the skill icon is a Dual Winged Axe, which also appears on the icon for Critical Chop.
- The woman in the background of the icon is the same as used in Purifying Finale, only mirrored.
- The woman in the icon appears to be wearing Paragon Istani armor.
- This skill has changed since its introduction; see its skill history for details.