From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Section||The Desolation Quests|
|Given by||Charen |
in The Ruptured Heart
|Followed by||A Tasty Morsel|
(Click to enlarge)
Help Charen find his lost love Kwalanah.
- Search the Ruptured Heart for anyone who might know the whereabouts of Kwalanah.
- See Charen for your reward.
After receiving the quest, head west past the small strip of sulfurous sands to find Jehner. Speak to Jehner and return to Charen for your reward.
- 20 Jehner
- "My sweet Kwalanah...I'm afraid she has done something terribly foolish. I told her it was a preposterous notion but she wouldn't listen to me. Reborn? Bah! We have been quite content with the way things are for a very long time. But she's impressionable, and I fear that even in death she's fallen in with the wrong sort.
- She has gone missing, you see, and I can't find her anywhere. Please, will you search the area and help me find her? I do not want to spend eternity without her."
- "Kwalanah? I have not seen her in some time. But I may know what ill has befallen her by the hands of the Margonites.
- Their ploy is simple: to convince discontented souls to be "reborn" through a suspicious ritual that allegedly binds spirits to flesh. In actuallity, the Margonites seek to consume the souls of the departed. Kwalanah should have accepted her fate rather than deny it. She may be lost forever."
- "This is terrible! My dear, sweet Kwalanah!
- Thank you for delivering this news, no matter how grim. There is more to do. I only hope my wife is not gone forever"