ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Necromancer/Minion Diversity
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Marcdarc's Issue -- 5:42 10/22/2008
- Different minions offer some diversity between skills, but could be more
- Give different minions different "weapons."
- Bone Fiends: Spear (probably already function like that to some extent)
- Flesh Golems: Scythe
- Bone Horror: Hammer
- Bone Minions: Daggers
- Vampiric Horror: Hammer
- Shambling Horror: Axe
- Jagged Horror: Sword
Conall's Issue -- 20:27 31/01/2009
- Bone minions have no use beyond raising an initial army, and could do with another effect
" summons 2 bone minions from the nearest unexploited corpse. If a bone minion attacks 10 times, another bone minion ( or a recently killed minion) will rise alongside it", or " summons 2 bone minions from the nearest unexploited corpse. If you have more than 6..4 bone minions, all your bone minions become bloodlusted for 7..13..18 seconds, and move and attack 33% faster, but take double damage. Conall 20:34, 31 January 2009 (UTC)
Increase to 30 possible minions PARTY WIDE, a single player could make the 30, but say a player already had 30, and someone else created one, the player with the most minions would lose one minion to balance it down.
Screw the additional effects. Also make them target a single target. Barbs spike :]
Total Minion Cap
While I think there need to be a hinger minion cap, 30 party wide isnt the a very good way to fix it
- Ways To Fix
- ONE. Increas cap to 20, but make it when you make a minion (number 11-20) i suffers 3x or 2x the natural health loss.
- This make it so when you get over 10 minions that its not worthless to make more(old ones just die), but the extra health loss limits it
- TWO. Make cap 20, but make it so that at above 10 minions (11-20) there a 70...40..25% (what ever number work, scaled with death points) chance that the minion you create will spawn masterless.
- Above would work because creating a minion could back fire. You could change the % rate about to a flat %, like 33%, because MM usualy have high Death, or scale it with Soul.
- THREE. Make a skill increase your minion cap. Such as, Verata's Aura-"For 15..25..30 seconds you can make up to 5 more minions then your minion cap. When this skill ends you loose 5% health for each minion over your minion cap and reatain all minions." 10energy 2cast 30recahrge Enchantment Spell.
- By making a skill for increased cap you allow a bigger cap at the cost of a skill, energy, and health loss.