ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Necromancer/Signet of Suffering
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
Chaos Messenger's Issue -- 12:14, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
- High recharge (casting time is tolerable considering the high damage), single bars that play only hexes don't work too great.
- You can very well just make it AoE. It wouldn't be too unbalanced due to the fact that spreading hexes on every affected foe is very hard and energy intensive. Often requiring help from other party members to keep some status in the casters own skill bar (wouldn't want to throw Meekness around for 30 damage on each foe).
- Or, you can reduce the recharge to... 15 would be fine.
Bathory's Issue 08:39, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
- Signet of Suffering is currently a lumbering skill that's nothing more than a signet version of Feast of Corruption and can not be buffed due to fear of spikes. Both the non-elite Signet of Sorrow and Signet of Lost Souls are more useful skills then current Signet of Corruption. Mashing these skills together could allow bar compression with Necromancer lines.
- Move to Soul Reaping.
- 0 ¼ 8
- Elite Signet. Deals 15...63...75 damage. You gain 10...82...100 Health and 1...8...10 Energy. No effect unless target foe is under 50% Health.