From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update #2 - Thursday, June 21, 2012
 Bug Fix
 Update - Thursday, June 21, 2012
 Festival Updates
- Made preparations for this year's Dragon Festival, which begins on Thursday, June 28th, at noon PDT (GMT-7) and ends on Sunday, July 1st, at 11:59 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
- Noblewoman Sun Li now appears in Shing Jea Monastery and grants one Imperial Mask Token to players who complete her quest.
- Imperial Supply Master Kagno now exchanges Imperial Mask Tokens for festival masks from years past.
- Emperor Kisu no longer distributes festival masks during the final event.
- Increased rewards for participation during the final event.
 Skill Changes
- Avatar of Dwayna: changed functionality to: "Whenever you use a Dervish attack skill, you lose 1 hex."
- Avatar of Dwayna (PvP): changed functionality to: "Whenever you use a Dervish attack skill, you lose 1 hex."
- Crippling Anguish (PvP): increased Energy cost to 15.
- Ethereal Burden: increased casting time to 1.5 seconds; decreased Energy gain to 10...18.
- Kitah's Burden: increased casting time to 1.5 seconds; decreased Energy gain to 10...18.
- Leech Signet: increased recharge to 30 seconds.
- Web of Disruption (PvP): split for PvP; increased Energy cost to 10.
- Forceful Blow: increased adrenaline cost to 5; reduced damage to 10...30.
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- For additional details about the festival updates, see https://forum.guildwars.com/forum/forums/news/June-21-2012-Update-Notes/page/1#post11864.
- Sun Li and Master Kagno will not appear "now", but during the upcoming festival (source).
- Only the hex removal functionality of Avatar of Dwayna was changed.