From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Live Team can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published on the official sources:
- Game Update Notes (North American pages)
- Game Updates (European pages)
- Notices and Announcements on Support Forum
Undocumented changes are listed, under each update, in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes". This section will only appear as needed.
 Update - Friday, April 18, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an automation issue that caused Sadie Salvitas to not appear during the Anniversary Celebration
 Update - Thursday, April 17, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Rollerbeetle Racing, Dragon Arena and the Shing Jea Boardwalk to not become active during the Anniversary Celebration.
 Update - Thursday, January 16, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug with the Jack of All Trades Flux that permitted some attribute assignments to ignore the described restrictions.
- Fixed a bug with the Like a Boss Flux that permitted more than one player to have the Boss buff.
- Fixed a bug with the Message of the Day system that caused messages for some holidays to appear outside the intended schedule.
- Fixed a bug with Wintersday automation that caused NPCs to spawn and despawn at unexpected times.
- Fixed a bug with Foreman the Crier that caused him to announce Wintersday in July during Wintersday.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dwayna and Grenth Frozen Accessory Token collectors to respectively offer selections from the wrong gods.
 Update - Wednesday, January 1, 2014
 Bug Fix
 Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update caused customized items for any character that has undergone a name change to not function properly the first time any of them are used again until they are successfully used.
- Copies of items will count as the same item when experiencing this (e.g. two Hero's Handbooks will not open until another customized item has been used).