|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Live Team can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published on the official sources:
- Game Update Notes (North American pages)
- Game Updates (European pages)
- Notices and Announcements on Support Forum
Undocumented changes are listed, under each update, in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes". This section will only appear as needed.
Update - Thursday, November 6, 2014
- Fixed a client crash.
Update - Monday, September 29, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused players to receive Dishonor upon leaving the Heroes' Ascent map "The Vault."
- Fixed a bug that could cause teams to receive Dishonor upon resigning from a match.
Update - Friday, September 26, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused players to gain Dishonor from defeating the Zaishen team in Heroes Ascent. [sic]
- Fixed a bug that caused players to gain Dishonor when leaving GvG Scrimmage matches before the match ended.
- Reduced the minimum number of players in a Heroes' Ascent group from 6 to 1.
- Limited the number of Zaishen Strongboxes that a player can gain from Heroes’ Ascent in one day to 5.
- Limited the number of Hero title points that a player can gain from Heroes’ Ascent in one day to 300 (doubled during Heroes’ Ascent bonus weekends). [sic]
- The /resign command will no longer work for the first several minutes of PvP matches.
- Increased the amount of Dishonor given to players who abandon PvP matches before the end of the match.
These changes aim to encourage more active competition in the Heroes’ Ascent format, while also updating some systems that were previously abused. Specifically we are removing some of the restrictions related to creating teams, and are also putting in some reward restrictions rewards [sic] and changes to the Dishonor system. These restrictions should not impact players who haven’t abused those systems while playing Heroes’ Ascent in the past.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- The limit on the number of Zaishen Strongboxes and Hero title points that a player can gain from Heroes' Ascent is reset at 15:00 UTC daily.
- The /resign command will not work for the first five minutes of PvP matches. It also affects Isle of the Nameless (PvP) even though it is not a match.
- The amount of Dishonor given to players who abandon PvP matches before the end of the match was increased to 10 from 5.
- Dishonor points are now also given to players who abandon a Codex Arena, Guild versus Guild, Training Arena, Zaishen Challenge, Zaishen Elite or low-level PvP match before the end of the match.
Update - Friday, June 27, 2014
- Updated in-game links to the new Web Store.