From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: This is the feedback page for game updates. To provide feedback on these updates that the Live Team can use, please go to the talk page for the individual feedback listed on the right.|
This list contains all recent updates as published on the official sources:
- Game Update Notes (North American pages)
- Game Updates (European pages)
- Notices and Announcements on Support Forum
Undocumented changes are listed, under each update, in a section titled "Guild Wars Wiki notes". This section will only appear as needed.
 Update - Friday, June 27, 2014
- Updated in-game links to the new Web Store.
 Update - Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Fixed the timing of the Halloween and Anniversary Festivals.
- The In-Game Store has been removed from the game and replaced with a link to the new Web Store, which will be available soon. In-game links to the In-Game Store have been replaced with links to the Web Store.
- Replaced empty error screens in account management with links to the Support website.
 Update - Friday, April 18, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed an automation issue that caused Sadie Salvitas to not appear during the Anniversary Celebration
 Update - Thursday, April 17, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Rollerbeetle Racing, Dragon Arena and the Shing Jea Boardwalk to not become active during the Anniversary Celebration.
 Update - Thursday, January 16, 2014
 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug with the Jack of All Trades Flux that permitted some attribute assignments to ignore the described restrictions.
- Fixed a bug with the Like a Boss Flux that permitted more than one player to have the Boss buff.
- Fixed a bug with the Message of the Day system that caused messages for some holidays to appear outside the intended schedule.
- Fixed a bug with Wintersday automation that caused NPCs to spawn and despawn at unexpected times.
- Fixed a bug with Foreman the Crier that caused him to announce Wintersday in July during Wintersday.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Dwayna and Grenth Frozen Accessory Token collectors to respectively offer selections from the wrong gods.