Feedback:User/Tennessee Ernie Ford/Quest log ...Beyond
| Quest log ...Beyond|
|User||Tennessee Ernie Ford|
→ User interface
 Quest log... Beyond
Create a new log section for each component of Guild Wars Beyond so that it is easier to find your place in the storyline. The War in Kryta already provides some of this functionality, but the Wanted bounties appear alongside the Prophecies Kryta quests.
In addition, create an umbrella quest for Winds of Change, so that it is trivial to determine how far along you are.
Finally, separate required quests from optional ones.
 Imperial Guide 2.0
The new Imperial Guide does little to address the situation.
- If you have completed the NM version, the guide's dialogue is always the same.
- The advice is cryptic; there's hardly any way to tell if you are supposed to meet Miku during part 2 or part 3.
- It requires an unnecessary step compared to other campaigns (at least, while a primary quest is active).
- It does nothing to address the clutter in reusing by location sections of the log, instead of creating a section for WiK/WoC alone (or even for Beyond).
- I've had to create a spreadsheet to track progress for each of my toons in Winds of Change. Each is at a different point in the storyline, some are at one point in normal mode and another point in Hard mode. I shouldn't need to go outside the game to figure out the next step.
- Worse, if you have dropped all WoC primary quests, you cannot tell easily which one you are missing (you can do this for WiK through the TWiK umbrella quest).
- Some characters have 5-6 remaining Kryta quests, which unnecessarily distract from the Wanted quests (even though the bounties appear at the bottom of the list).
- The WoC quests are particularly difficult to track since they can appear in every Faction region: KC, Shing Jea, Jade Sea, Echovald Forest. You have to manually scan the entire quest log to see if you have an active WoC primary quest or not.