From Guild Wars Wiki
- This article is about the bow type. For the weapon of the same name, see Flatbow (weapon).
A flatbow is a bow type. Flatbows have a long range, short refire rate and high arc.
Flatbows' combination of range and speed makes them excel at pressure.
The combination of maximum range and high arc also makes this the ideal weapon for pulling.
|Bow class||Attack interval||Range2||Flight Time3||Arc Size||Other Properties|
|Flatbow||2.0 seconds||1.35||0.88 seconds||High|
- Projectile weapons inflict more damage against foes at lower elevation and less damage against foes at higher elevation.
- Range is approximate, and is measured in aggro circle / danger zone radii.
- Flight time is at Shortbow range.
- Read the Wind and Favorable Winds will significantly reduce the flight time and arc of arrows fired from flatbows.
- In PvP, the high arc and long flight time of Flatbows renders them ineffective against human opponents, who can dodge the arrows.
|Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow|