Game updates:February 2006
From Guild Wars Wiki
 Update - Tuesday February 28, 2006
- Fixed unlocking of arenas so that the Team Arenas are unlocked for new accounts after five consecutive wins in the Random Arenas. Previously they were incorrectly unlocked after six consecutive wins.
 Update - Friday February 10, 2006
- Fixed an exploit that could allow players to bring high-level items into pre-Searing Ascalon.
 Update - Thursday February 9, 2006
- Enabled sending of invitations for the Factions Preview Event.
 Update - Monday February 6, 2006
- Added Traditional Chinese translations in preparation for today's launch of Guild Wars in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug that players could exploit to attack their own teammates.
- Fixed a problem that could cause players to get redirected to International Districts after playing in an Arena battle.