Guild Wars Wiki:Requests for adminship/DominatorMatrix/Archive1
Failed. 01:56, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
 Candidate statement
I am nominating my self for RFA since no one else has stepped up for me.
I feel that I would help the Guild Wars wiki by being a sysop. How?
Well, in the following ways; increasing the chances that another admin is watching for vandals, another sysop is keeping speedy deletions up to date, making sure pages are in the right place (move limit blocks that), making sure improperly named images are re-uploaded - and deleted, and finally that copyright violations are in order.
I will be clear in the point that I will not be the first one, nor among users dealing with arbcom like issues, at least for now. Why? Well that's an issue I'm currently working on. Though Bureaucrats are usually meant to be dealing with that kind of issues anyways.
Even though most of these tasks can be completed via not being a sysop, being one will help me do more without additional help.
For the users who think that I'm not a good sysop please tell why on the talk page so I can improve on my role on this wiki.
Thank you for listening,
- As per my statement on the talk page. -- Wandering Traveler 00:40, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- I believe that Dom has made some very good contributions to this wiki, and I think he will continue. In the past he has had some issues with how he deals with others, but I haven't seen that for awhile now. -- Wyn 01:19, 10 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think he would misuse the tools. However, he comes off as rude most of the time and tends to overreact a bit in certain situations. --Shadowphoenix 03:59, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
- Sysops still have to deal with ArbComm-like issues; they only go to ArbComm once the sysops feel the situation needs to be dealt with more stringently. While I don't believe you would abuse the regular tools, you seem to, as SP said, come off rude sometimes and let your anger get the better of you. --Kokuou 00:28, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't feel DominatorMatrix would make a good sysop. -- Indochine talk 16:13, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- I haven't witnessed enough of his edits to... well, KNOW him, really.-- anguard 04:35, 8 November 2008 (UTC)