Guild Wars Wiki:Requests for adminship/MisterPepe
|Note: This RFA has been resolved. Please do not add further support/oppose opinions.|
Accepted 02:47, 14 July 2007 (UTC).
 Candidate statement
Well, I'm not really sure what to put here, to be honest. I guess that I'd like to thank Tanaric for the honour of this nomination. Even if I don't get accepted, it's really cool. Thanks.
Basically? Being a sysop would just allow me to do an even better job taking care of that sort of thing. The administrator tools, like deletion, blocking, protecting, and rollback (yay, rollback!) are pretty much just a better mop to help me work towards keeping this place running smoothly.
I guess my final thoughts are pretty simple. Even if you don't think that I'm a good person for the position (though I wouldn't have accepted the nomination if I didn't think I could handle it), I'd like to ask everyone to make sure that we have a decently-sized pool of sysops. Sysophood is basically No Big Deal on this wiki, so the more people we can have doing the cleanup tasks that keep this place running, the better (IMO).
That being said, I'd love to serve in this capacity ;)
- Support. MisterPepe has been incredibly proactive since the creation of this wiki -- he has worked to ensure its smooth operation and the ability of new users to contribute. He's a top-notch candidate. —Tanaric 22:15, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. MisterPepe is awesome!! LordBiro 22:24, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. I agree with the poster above. - anja 22:32, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. I and the WikiRaptors fully support MisterPepe! -- Scourge 01:33, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Being sysoped would only assist Pepe on his quest to improve the wiki. He is incredibly dedicated and hard working. - BeX 03:00, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Pepe FTW. -- (CoRrRan / talk) 12:06, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. The perfect chance to improve your AVT :) Go Pepe! poke | talk 21:34, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. I don't know if I even get a say in this, because I'm relatively new to the Wiki... but I watch recent changes and talk pages very closely and MisterPepe seems very concerned with helping this wiki run smoothly. I think that with all his hard work - he would handle a position like this well. Kami No Kei 05:58, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. One for the WikiElf! -- ab.er.rant 16:23, 8 July 2007 (UTC)
- Full Support. (nothing more to say) - MSorglos (talk|contrib) 17:47, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Agree with all above. Give him the tools he needs to fend off the WikiRaptors, protect BeX's chickens. --Indecision 03:54, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Der moon 13:51, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Everthing has been said above. Great choice. -- AT(talk | contribs) 00:30, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support. Seems very familiar with policy and definitely trustworthy. Also very cautious. =) I especially like how he deals with vandals. --Rezyk 07:19, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
- Support BLASTEDT 15:25, 13 July 2007 (UTC)
 Request for Reconfirmation