Polymock: Defeat Dune Teardrinker
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Polymock: Defeat Dune Teardrinker|
|Section||Tarnished Coast Quests|
|Campaign||Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Hoff |
in Rata Sum
|Preceded by|| Polymock: Defeat Fonk |
and The Dawn of Rebellion
|Followed by||Polymock: Defeat Master Hoff|
|Type|| Secondary quest|
Learn how to face unusual pieces by defeating the Charr polymock player.
 Quest information
- Defeat Dune Teardrinker in a game of Polymock at Doomlore Shrine.
- See Hoff [Polymock Master] for your reward.
Dune Teardrinker's pieces and their unique skills are as follows:
- Charr Shaman: Polymock Smite, Polymock Piercing Light Spear, Polymock Signet of Smiting
- Charr Flamecaller: Polymock Flare, Polymock Fireball, Polymock Mind Blast
- Titan: Polymock Flare, Polymock Savannah Heat, Polymock Rodgort's Invocation
- Use the Earth Elemental against the Charr Shaman.
- Use the Fire Elemental or Fire Imp against the Charr Flamecaller.
- Use the Kappa against the Titan.
 Initial dialogue
- I've arranged a match for you against a particularly vicious opponent. He's the only Charr I've encountered with the patience and skill to learn the game. Dune Teardrinker is his name. His pieces are so rare you may never find others like them. Be careful if you win, though. Charr don't take kindly to losing.
 Reward dialogue
- Congratulations! Not only did you defeat Dune Teardrinker, but you returned in one piece!
- Be careful. Sometimes the Titan Polymock piece uses Polymock Savannah Heat as a last attack just before you hit him with the final attack that will make you win. The result of this is, you defeat him, but then die because of the Polymock Savannah Heat and you must go back to the outpost. You also then have to defeat him again.