Talk:List of elite skills by Factions capture location
- There was a typo in the code. - HeWhoIsPale 16:05, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
Reallyyyy nice ;D, helped me a lot with skill hunter. Reaper of Scythes** 16:12, 10 December 2009 (UTC)
During a search for a skill I noticed that there was conditions to the boss appearing, now my first thought was okay thats annoying but what if someone else makes the same mistake. Any ideas on how to fix this issue.--Pudz 09:04, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
- Which skill? — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 09:27, 6 January 2011 (UTC)
- Beguiling Haze in Ferndale --Pudz 10:08, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- "Warden of Saprophytes (Ferndale, only before completion of the Temple of the Dredge quest)" — Beguiling Haze, acquisition
- "Warden of Saprophytes will not spawn in Ferndale if the quest Temple of the Dredge has been completed." — Warden of Saprophytes, location/notes
- " 28 (30) Warden of Saprophytes → Beguiling Haze (Falaharn's Split Chakrams) (only before completing Temple of the Dredge)" — Ferndale, boss list
- Quote #2 was listed in Notes; I moved it to a more prominent spot (next to location).
- I'm not sure that anything needs fixing: these charts (List of elite skills by [campaign] location) aren't set up to show spawn-requirements; in fact, the bosses aren't mentioned directly (they appear only as a link beneath the right-facing triangle). That means that we should expect that most people will visit the location, skill, or boss articles before attempting to cap the skill.
- Of course, if enough people think it's necessary, we could completely revamp the articles, i.e. to set them up so that no other articles need to be reviewed — e.g. to link directly to maps and show conditions. That would be a lot of work, so it would be good to find out how much interest there is. — Tennessee Ernie Ford (TEF) 17:38, 7 January 2011 (UTC)