Talk:Spirit of the Celebration
 Just some observed behavior
So, you don't need to actually earn the tokens you can obtain them from other people or other characters on your account. Next if you complete this quest you automatically loose this quest from all other characters. Lastly it should be noted that she takes your 250 tokens from you on quest reward acceptance.A Liability
 Why only once per account per year?
It seems pointless to limit this to once per account per year. I'd like to pick up both 2006 masks, but have to wait until next year to get the second? Darius Shalnin 15:40, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- → moved from Feedback talk:Game updates/20120628#Why only once per account per year?
- Technically speaking, the Tengu mask isn't a Dragon Festival mask. So really, only the Dragon mask is the "2006 mask". --Curse You(talk|contribs) 17:01, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- To be fair, it took old-school players one mask per year to earn what they have now. It's only fair that if new-school players are able to get old masks, that they follow the same stipulation that older players had to follow. Blue Clouded 22:03, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not sure fairness is the factor. I don't necessarily disagree though. It would be nice to be able to acquire all of them now and I'm not terribly miffed that I can't. I do see this argument a lot though; the notion that time spent back in the day and fairness being imparted as a result. I want old timers to be rewarded for their efforts and I even commented to a friend that I personally do not need the masks to be the exact same ones, as long as they look the same; I don't mind wearing a "replica" and thereby giving those who actually did it the prestigious title of Festival Hat Collector. No, I'm not actually suggesting yet another title. It was humorous banter only. I am glad to have this ability though and I hope it carries into other festivals. I will be much more selective in the masks I choose as a result. Rivendahl 17:45, 30 June 2012 (UTC)
- It seems to me the main reason in limiting this to once per account per year is the Imperial Grab Bag which may be acquired as a reward, basically 250 consumable title points for 250 victory tokens, as opposed to a maximum of 75 consumable title points per 250 victory tokens otherwise. 188.8.131.52 05:08, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
 Wording change
I changed the wording to say that the quest is abandon after completion on one char, not after the quest is picked up. Al'tar 00:34, 1 July 2012 (UTC) 22:54, 29 June 2012 (UTC)
 Only once per account per festival?
- → moved from Talk:Noblewoman Sun Li
Only once per account per festival? I'm glad to have the ability to get past masks but it would also have been nice to run this multiple times to get the rest of the masks. Oh well. 184.108.40.206 04:12, 30 June 2012 (UTC)