Has A-Net made References to the popular show: 'LOST'?
- I thought this was pretty funny, if you're any fan of ABC's show 'Lost' 'you'll definitely recognize this as the Dharma Initiative Logo:
- Found it in Tsumei Gardens in low-level island, Cantha.
THIS USER IS PISSED BECAUSE HIS USERPAGE SUCKS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR
So now I officially kickass at PvE, and I've got the title to prove it. With r5 max title title, I've done everything and anything in PvE [Besides the quests that are in the boonies, fuck that.] So since I'm done with that, I'm going to be doing casual RA and helping out noobs in Tyria (help noobs in the crystal desert for recruiting), or anywhere I feel. If you need any help that's not a dungeon or longer than 2 hours, PM me in-game at "Sagacious Rella".
- Oh, and it's my goal to fill out my hall of monuments now, just like the other title farmers, now I know it'll be in 2009 till gw2 I've got some time, and I plan on getting all the good-looking minis (that are withing my financial range), not saying that I'll buy any soon, I've still got to get the 2nd half of the drunkard title and Party Animal for GWAMM, but it's all in good time.
By summer time I vow that I will finish foundry and beat mallyx, dammit!Still needa get 4 deldrimor armor remnants, fuck duncan. Hmm, what else, oh yeah, when I get enough cash I'll definitely fill out those destroyer weapon slots, and I'll probably drop the destroyer focus for a torment shield, wouldn't mind carrying one of those to gw2. And after I've given all my heroes my destroyer/torment weapons my char will officially be kick ass.
Banned from gw 14 days bbl.
This User Has a Gambling Habit
36 Million Dollars ftw--Ʀєʟʟɑ 06:48, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
I am walking amongst you.--Ʀєʟʟɑ 00:44, 11 November 2008 (UTC)
- Rank 3 Zaishen
- All destroyer weapons in my HoM
- More destroyer weapons (Atleast one bow, Hammer's pretty sexy)
- All mini pets under 100K (Excluding Mallyx, priority one)
- Rank 3 Skillz (Son of a bitch.)
- Rank 3 Gladiator (Almost there!)
- Get the sexiest Everlasting tonic of them all (#1 JELLY WOOT, #2 Phantasmal (Fuck that I'll wait till August).
- More to come.
After playing a game that has voice chat enabled...Guild Wars seems really lacking this. If there was a system implemented where people could talk on their mics it would be wonderful. Perhaps in a team or guild setup.
- It's easier to communicate with your team/guild.
- People like talking to each other.
- Would attract more people
- It makes synchronization easier within the team. (Spikes, defense, offense, running)
- Implements a wonderful new game mechanic
- Mic Spam is inevitable. There would need to be a limit to talking, which is bad.
- Little kids play the game. The ones we all tend to get annoyed with after hearing longer than 3 minutes.
- Could be hard to set up and implement into the game. (I don't know much about computers...would this even be possible to add? This is considering lag, flood, memory, etc.)
- Encourages raging and grieving from assholes in the game.
- Mics cost money.
PS: Speak your thoughts..
--220.127.116.11 19:21, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
- There's always teamspeak and ventrilo for that, many guilds have their own servers for that. The only downside to TS/Vent is the subscription fee. ~ Chao 19:17, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- (I was just looking at random user pages, if discussion to the above suggestion doesn't belong here, please move/delete it)