Don't forget to release your work over on the GWiki under the FDL. =) Rapta 21:01, 7 February 2007 (PST)
- GFDL is annoying. Public domain really is easier. — 130.58 (talk) 21:08, 7 February 2007 (PST)
I demand a dna test! — Skuld 00:06, 8 February 2007 (PST)
- *lick* — 130.58 (talk) 00:08, 8 February 2007 (PST)
Hope you don't mind me using you in the example. I know that you ain't a officer too ;)Aratak 00:20, 8 February 2007 (PST)
- No probs. Good to see that little logo from my Guildwiki userpage being put to good use. — 130.58 (talk) 00:23, 8 February 2007 (PST)
- Also, maybe I should become one. >.> — 130.58 (talk) 00:23, 8 February 2007 (PST)
is it better to pick the most canonical version of a build, the most effective, or present a handful of alternatives together?
- Ohh how I wish there were canonical versions of builds, that would save us a lot of trouble. But since ANet is unlikely to ever declare them, I can only point to the example I made over at Starburster. --Xeeron 08:32, 14 February 2007 (PST)
- Something about the formatting you used definitely clears up a lot of potential conflicts before they ever start. I think it's the fact that the build is presented as a core concept + side skills rather than one monolithic bar right off the bat, perhaps? — 130.58 (talk) 10:25, 14 February 2007 (PST)
- By "most canonical" I mean "closest to standard". — 130.58 (talk) 12:40, 14 February 2007 (PST)
- Well, it should be "closest to what is most common" in my mind. But the problem will really only arise for the example builds (the subpage), since the main article is (and hopefully should always be) written very general. There might be some discussion about what is more common, but I feel that 95% of the talk page hate will go away once builds start being descriptive and stop being rated. --Xeeron 15:23, 14 February 2007 (PST)
 Guild Proposal
- I'm not sure what to say. — 130.58 (talk) 16:27, 21 February 2007 (EST)
Hi, I'm leaving this message here because I found your name on the Bestiary/NPC.. formatting talk pages @ GuildWiki. We're currently trying to create a formatting guide for it here as well, but so far without sufficient response. I'd appreciate it if you could drop by and leave your comment(s). Initial discussion started here, but is continued here. Thanks in advance ;). --Erszebet 09:31, 5 March 2007 (EST)
 holy crap
what brings you back? -Auron 09:39, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, boy. Several reasons:
- The tiny hardcore-PvE guild I was in is still around. We're not owning the Deep relentlessly anymore (the Deep's kinda played out these days) but they're still great folks to talk to while I'm playing. Although there's all of like four of us consistently online anymore.
- In my absence, the game has added more incentives for "casual play" -- the Zaishen quests do help you feel like you're going somewhere when you're just playing for half an hour a day.
- A friend who hasn't played since Prophecies got back into GW a bit after I picked it back up.
- I was bored with every other video game ever.
- I didn't have enough dress-up in my video games. I really like the "here, let's make your dude look cool" part of RPGs but the recent single-player offerings really kinda disappoint me on that front.
- I... love you guys? — 130.58 (talk) 16:32, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
 Fun with contests
- Lol, here's the official one.