Hello, Katherinezoltin, and welcome to the Official Guild Wars Wiki! If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to add a message to my talk page. I highly recommend that you check out the "Guild Wars Wiki Help Center" page - it's extremely useful as an initial guide. Best of luck & happy editing! -- Silverleaf 12:47, 17 May 2008 (UTC)
/highfive to a bad-tempered roleplayer! Same here.- Vanguard 19:28, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- It happens, I just have a temper naturally and it ruins friends sometimes. Doesn't help that most of those fights were when I was younger and more fiesty. Its getting weird now, Im almost Katherine's age from when I started Rping her! >.>" My character is roughly 4 years older than me, its interesting playing an older person.Katherinezoltin 23:10, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Hit me up for some in-game roleplay sometime. Though, reading some of my preferences on my roleplaying page might help. I have some logical limitations.- Vanguard 23:12, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- I am currently in a huge homework crunch (multiple college classes *yikes!*) so I wont be around till roughly Oct. 20th to my Alliance's annoyance. But hey, if I wanna work for any game company, Homework goes first. I just hope I never have to script in Unix again, that class is a nightmare.Katherinezoltin 23:14, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
 Heya ^-^
Got here from the thing you posted on Linseys wiki which mentioned you were studying computer programming and decided to click on your name >_>.
Anyway thought I would just say good luck since you want to get into games design ^^ Hope it happens for you eventually.
oh and btw, how do you roleplay in GW O.o I have seen people talk about that before and saw you said your a roleplayer on your userpage --Stu 22:49, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- It is similar to forum RP but a lot shorter. You basically take advantage of things like /sit, /wave, /yes and the like. You also have to know your character. How do they act in certain situations? What is their temperment? Do they yell and scream when angry or do they plot revenge? Do they cry when upset or hold it in? I find its best to know your character before you start Rping. Katherinezoltin 23:08, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
Can I has be your friend? Misery 22:52, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Lol, sure. But note, my friends list is full so if you message me in game, I may not know who you are. Best to say WHO you are when whispering, so I know exactly who is contacting me. Its the whole "I know too many people" problem. Comes with playing for a long time.Katherinezoltin 23:08, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yay! But I'm a dirty euro so I has to go sleeps now so yous probably will never sees me, but it's nice to know we is friends :> Misery 23:18, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Trust me, I can't wait to get all my work done so I can meet those in other nationalities. I'm SO excited the Japanese are finally allowed in with the rest of us, I love Japan. ^^ Katherinezoltin 23:25, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Well I has to go to bed now, good night friend! ^^ Misery 23:38, 12 October 2008 (UTC)
- Din't see you to night made me many sad. Tomorrow! ^^ Misery 23:59, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
- I have classes Mon, Wed, Thurs till 9pmish my time. I probably wont be playing unless there is some weird fluke. Katherinezoltin 01:06, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
 Re:Halloween Event
Hey, I noticed your response on another page and wanted to explain alittle more about the event. Dan's event is the "King and Queen's Horroween"...Which is in conjunction with our event "Nights of The Mini Pets"...So Your welcome to come to both. ^_^ It will be alot of fun. I hope to see you there. - Tesla 03:06, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah, I think we talked about this the other day. This is Katherine the Blood btw. ^^ I will be helping with Daniel's event so I will definately see you there! Katherinezoltin 04:04, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
The nav bar still needs a little work, but aside from that, your new userpage is done. I hope you like it. Obviously you can change what you need to in order to fit your tastes more. -- Konig Des Todes 04:56, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
- And I just added a boarder to your talk page as well. Have fun. I'll get back to work on the nav bar. -- Konig Des Todes 05:13, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Don't do anything stupid. I know you're having a rough time, but still... :/ -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 03:04, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- I was planning on running away, but someone from blade is talking to me now. I don't know where I am going at all. I will stick around today, but I just don't know. Katherinezoltin 08:11, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
Trust me on this, give coding more than a year. I've been through two years of Java and that's not close to enough. Take any programming classes you can in hig school (if your still there) and go for a comp sci degree in college. — Jon Lupen 03:22, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- I am in college, getting my associates and have known Java for 2 years and C++ for 1. If I give it at least a year, I will have 2 years of C++ experience, which is about what they want. If I go for the Bachelors, I will have 4 but I don't wish to waste time on a degree I don't need, if you know what I mean. Katherinezoltin 17:28, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh, ok, I see. I wasn't sure as to the extent of your education. I've had two years of Java in high school and am starting college classes in the fall. College classes tend to cover more and move at a faster pace, so I'm sure your two years of Java mean more than my two. Two years C++ could very well be enough, but even with four, I think which ever studio you get in with will have to fill you in a bit. I see what you mean about wasting time, kind of like how you have to take English and History classes when your a tech major. :P — Jon Lupen 17:54, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- English and History ARE useful, they help me with learning to write plot, and knowing all these little things from History gives ideas of how to write. I do fanfiction and things on the side but I bet if I end up working at ArenaNet, wouldn't hurt at all to know some basic history of battles and things. ^^ Katherinezoltin 18:17, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- This is true. From a pure programming stand-point they are worthless, but if you like writing, literature, or history, it's not a waste. Heck, I'm going to continue German just because I can and because I like German, even though I have no plans to go into a feild where it's needed. I always enjoyed my History and English classes, short of the speaches. XD I'm terrified of public presentations. :P — Jon Lupen 18:29, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
 I didn't know you where god
Thanks for letting me know. maybe you should know people before replying. --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:220.127.116.11 (talk).
- I happen to be friends with Daniel, don't get snippy just because I knew something you didn't. Katherinezoltin 20:07, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- Mr/Ms/Mrs. IP, you should know not to delete topics and I read Katie's comment more as a sarcastic yet truthful joke. Besides, it wasn't your topic but Xiena's topic. So you have nothing to say anyways. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 21:39, 4 June 2009 (UTC)
- I have something to say...why are you stalking my talk page Konig? j/k. ^^" Katherinezoltin 04:57, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- I stalk my watchlist page. -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 05:31, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- So, you gonna get on AIM or GW or what? because I have both open and I wish to talk to you. Katherinezoltin 05:54, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
 Dragon festival event?
Hello there. Konig was stalking my Freebies July event page, and noticed that my event might clash with an event you are apparently holding. Im planning to host my event in International district 1 of shing jea momastery at between 7-8pm BST (GMT+1), so could you please link me to your event page or give me your planned event time so our events dont clash? I think im not busy during that weekend, so Ill probably be pretty flexible with my time. Thanks!--Burning Freebies 20:52, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, I was stalking the Community Events forum on Guru. >_> -- Azazel The Assassin\talk 21:24, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yeah. Anyway Katherine, ArenaNet have a community news section, and they are asking for events to promote on that section, so if you want your event on guildwars.com, click here. Ignore all that nonsense by Frozenwind/Malafide, they seem to dislike my Halloween plans. --Burning Freebies 16:36, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
 May I?
Your user page header has a small error in it that messes with the tool bar and such. Would you mind if I fixed it really quick for you? — Jon Lupen 17:21, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- Go ahead, isn't mine. Konig made it for me because I lack wiki knowledge. Katherinezoltin 20:59, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
- There you are, all fixed. :) — Jon Lupen 22:44, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
 To all Anet peoples with Swine Flu
I hope you all feel better! Being sick is tough, especially with people bugging you to get better NOW. Take all the time you guys need, we can wait for updates, especially since Pirate Week is this week. ^^ Anywho, feel better, have a bunch of soup and please don't let it get worse! Katherinezoltin 04:58, 17 September 2009 (UTC)
 *gasp* Hi!
I didn't realise it was you Katherine! Hey there! I'm Chris, the guy you, Daniel and Mal did the Wintersday quests with, remember? How's it going? Wow, I had no idea you had a wiki account! =P -- Lacky 01:42, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, it's amazing the people who have a wiki account, hello. ^^ Katherinezoltin 07:49, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Oh it is indeed! I am finding people who I never would have dreamed would ever have a wiki account, who do. ^_^ -- Lacky 14:16, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
 happy Birthday!
Also...FIRST!...(yes I know, you told me that is your bday so is not like I knew it)
And check this link: GWW:BDAY (next year I might remember:P) --Sharkinu 23:58, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
- Lol, okay. XD Katherinezoltin 00:08, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
- It's your birthday! Woot! Happy Birthday! -- Lacky 04:55, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, 21 and still sober. I don't like alcohol period, never appealed to me to destroy brain cells. But all those who want to drink FOR me, go right ahead! ^^ Katherinezoltin 07:02, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
- Aye aye! Captain! -- Lacky 09:15, 14 January 2010 (UTC)