A Test of Marksmanship
From Guild Wars Wiki
|A Test of Marksmanship|
|Given by|| Ivor Trueshot |
in Pre-Searing Regent Valley
|Type|| Secondary quest|
- Follow the ridge east until you find a plague worm. Kill all the Plague Worms in the time allotted.
- Kill [5...0]/0 more Plague Worm[s].
- Return to Ivor Trueshot for your reward.
- Ivor Trueshot will give you a Starter bow and the following skills upon taking the quest:
- 250 Experience
This is a simple quest. Just go to the pointed location and kill all the worms in under 1 minute and 30 seconds. Using the skills provided with the quest will make it much easier for Bow wielding characters.
- Ivor Trueshot
- "There are many aspects to being a Ranger, but none more important than skill with a bow. I can help you become a great archer, but first you must show me that you have potential. If you follow the ridge eastward, you'll find a colony of plague worms anxious to rise up from the ground and attack the unsuspecting traveler. If you can kill all the plague worms in the allotted time, I'll believe you have the makings of a real Ranger. I'll give you a couple skills, temporarily, that a true marksman would use to meet this challenge."
- Ivor Trueshot
- "I can see that you will be a great archer some day. Keep these skills, and as long as you follow the path of marksmanship, they will serve you well."
- The worms do not need to be killed with a bow to complete this quest.
- The skills will not be removed if the quest is abandoned or the timer runs out. This is useful if a careful experience management strategy is needed.
- Once the quest is completed, the worms will not spawn anymore