From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Plague Worms behave very similarly to other Worms in the game, except they will by default not attack and are unable to move.
- Ascalon (pre-Searing)
- Lakeside County - level 0, in the field directly north east of Ashford Abbey (before The Worm Problem)
- Regent Valley (pre-Searing) - level 1 (during A Test of Marksmanship)
- Based on their attack range, they most likely wield shortbows.
- Although they spit from their maws to shoot, they actually fire normal arrows.
- If hit with a physical attack as they descend into the ground, the attack will not appear to hit, but the worm will pop up about a second later and will appear to have taken the damage (including damage dealt by Ignite Arrows).
- If you kill them right before they go into the ground they may drop something but they will not leave a corpse.
- Level 0 Plague Worms have 50 health, level 1 Plague Worms have 80 health.