ArenaNet:Skill feedback/Ranger/Roaring Winds
From Guild Wars Wiki
|Note: As of September 2, 2009 this page is no longer active. If you have suggestions for Guild Wars skills please go to Feedback:Main to learn how to submit suggestions that ArenaNet can use.|
- Yet another skill which is quite powerful in the right circumstances, but useless everywhere else. This is basically the shout/chant version of Primal Echoes.
- Improve it? Basically, add something to it so that it's useful in areas other than just hindering shouts and chants.
- I was thinking:
- Roaring Winds. 10 4 60 .
- Nature Ritual. Create a level 1...10...12 Spirit. All non-Spirit creatures within its range take 5...17...20% longer to activate Spells and Chants, and their Chants and Shouts cost 1...4...5 more Energy. Ranged attacks made within its range also have a 20% chance to miss. This Spirit dies after 30...54...60 seconds.
- Yeah, basically I thought up these based off the theme (I like the name of this skill), but I don't really think the ranged missing bit fits with the other two bits (they kinda fit together) so I'm not sure how much use it would see - for example, a team (maybe some wacky rspike) that wanted it for the anti-spell, shout and chant bit wouldn't be able to take it due to the ranged bit and vice versa. If someone could come up with something a bit more streamlined, I'd go with that.
- On the other hand, if you weren't using shouts, chants, ranged attacks or many spells, this could be quite powerful since it would help you a bit in lots of situations. Either way, it would have some chance of seeing some use, as opposed to none, like it does now.