Whenever you use a skill with a different attribute than the last skill you used, you gain a 5% stacking damage bonus (maximum 30%). This bonus resets if you use a skill with the same attribute as the last skill you used.
- Concise description
Gain a stacking 5% damage bonus (max 30%) whenever you use a skill of a different attribute than the last skill used. Bonus resets if your next skill has the same attribute.
- This Flux is in effect every July (UTC−7).
- No Attribute skills are treated as if they share an attribute: two in a row will reset the bonus, while alternating one with an attribute-based skill will increase it.
- For area damage over time and damage over time skills, the bonus is increased or reset when the skill's damage is applied, not when the skill is activated.
- The bonus does not reset upon death.
- Similar to the percentage of energy recovered through Elementalist attunements (except Elemental Attunement), the damage increase is rounded half to even. E.g. a character using Power Shot with rank 6 Marksmanship and 30% damage bonus will deal 46 armor-ignoring damage instead of 45.5 (i.e. 35*30%), but a character using Power Shot with rank 12 Marksmanship and 30% damage bonus will deal 58 armor-ignoring damage instead of 58.5 (i.e. 45*30%).
- This Flux has been in effect every July since 2012 (following UTC±0 in 2012 and UTC−7 in 2013 onward).