Feedback:User/Tennessee Ernie Ford/Fix the names for Oola's Lab
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Fix the names for Oola's Lab|
|User||Tennessee Ernie Ford|
|Categories||Player vs. Environment|
Fix the names for Oola's Lab
- Fix the Hero's Handbook and maps, so they display, The Elusive Golemancer (instead of Oola's Laboratory).
- Fix the Master Dungeon Guide and maps, so that they display Oola's Workshop (instead of Oola's Lab) or fix the dialogue for Little Workshop of Horrors so that it uses Oola's Lab or Oola's Laboratory.
- Remember to change this for all languages.
The current setup is a mess:
- Dialogue refers to the dungeon area as, Oola's Workshop, but all objects/maps use, Oola's Lab.
- Dialogue refers to the mission/primary quest as The Elusive Golemancer, but the storybook says, Oola's Laboratory.
- The situation is worse in some languages, where sometimes both types of storybooks use the non-English equivalent of Oola's Laboratory.
This is unnecessarily distracting and confusing and easily fixed.