Fury of a Grieving Heart
|Fury of a Grieving Heart|
|Given by||Rohtu |
in Blacktide Den
|Preceded by||Wandered Off Again|
(Click to enlarge)
Rohtu wants you to help find the Corsairs that killed his mother and take revenge against them.
- Meet Rohtu in Lahtenda Bog.
- Help Rohtu track down and kill the corsairs who killed his mother.
- See Rohtu for your reward.
Exit Blacktide Den into Lahtenda Bog and speak to Rohtu to have him follow you and head south until you find the Corsairs. Defeat them and Rohtu will run to the corpse of his mother and grieve. When he's done, speak to him to collect your reward.
- 10 Bahlya (corpse)
- 10 Rohtu
- "Sunspear! My heart cries out for justice! I must avenge my mother's death. She was old and crazy, but she was my mother. She did not deserve such a cruel end to her wretched life. These corsairs must not get away with this...this murder! Please, help me. I told you I am not a warrior. I could use a strong arm by my side. I will do this by myself if I must. But if you would help me in my hour of grief, it would mean a great deal to me...and my mother."
- "Let's get moving! I don't want those vermin to get away."
- "I suppose there's no real way to be sure these were the corsairs who killed my mother, but my heart is still gladdened by their deaths. The world is a better place without them in it any longer."