From Guild Wars Wiki
Update 2 - Monday February 19, 2007
- New year is here.
- The festival is done.
- Fortune and good luck was bestowed
- to all.
- Returned Lion's Arch, Kamadan, and Shing Jea Monastery to their normal appearances.
- Improved the movement and behavior of Wurms in Prophecies campaign content.
- Reset party size in Heroes' Ascent to 6.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- This update ended the Canthan new year event and restored the towns to their normal appearance. All the NPCs added in the February 14th and February 16th updates except for the Rollerbeetle Trainers and Ludor (in Shing Jea Monastery) have been removed.
- Lunar Gift Keepers have been added to Shing Jea Monastery, Lion's Arch and Kamadan, Jewel of Istan.
- This update introduced a bug which causes the Rollerbeetle Trainer to transport characters back to their current towns rather than transporting them to the Rollerbeetle Racing arena outpost.
Update - Monday, February 19th, 2007
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused trade offers to be displayed incorrectly.