From Guild Wars Wiki
Update - Tuesday, September 1, 2009
- Nicholas the Traveler has been brushing up on his language skills.
- Kun Shao has gone on vacation until the Xunlai Tournament House is able to distribute points for the month of May.
- Fixed a bug that allowed teams to sync join in random PvP.
Guild Wars Wiki notes
- It's still possible to sync in random PvP, but it is more difficult than it was before the update.
- The base objective and second bonus objective for the Random Arena Zaishen quest was changed to display the correct number of wins required. The change only affected English and Bork! Bork! Bork!; it was left unchanged for all other text languages.