|Section||Kaineng City Quests|
|Given by||Officer Chitaro |
in Wajjun Bazaar
|Preceded by||Medical Emergency|
(Click to enlarge)
Follow Officer Chitaro's prompt and get medical supplies by bypassing the ministry paperwork.
- Speak with Imperial Guard Rantoh about medical supplies.
- Take the medical supplies to Guardsman Pah.
Head to the southern portion of Wajjun Bazaar, just outside Nahpui Quarter, to find Imperial Guard Rantoh, then head a bit north of him to find Guardsman Pah. If you have Seek out Brother Tosai active or the Chalice of Corruption, there should be no fights involved.
- "I have told you that the Celestial Ministry cannot help you until you complete the proper forms. Look, if it will get you out of my hair...speak to Imperial Guard Rantoh. If there is anyone who might be able to provide supplies immediately, it is he. Now, go away."
Imperial Guard Rantoh
- "The Celestial Ministry is passing the buck once again, is that what you are telling me? I hate to let them do it, but I cannot let the people suffer. Here, take these supplies. I wish I could do more."
- "You have brought medical supplies! I am so relieved! Thank you so much. Your efforts today will save many lives."
- This quest appears to be mutually exclusive with the Red Tape quest.