Refuse the King
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Refuse the King|
|Section||The Desolation Quests|
|Given by||Primeval King Jahnus |
in The Shattered Ravines
(Click to enlarge)
- Defeat Primeval King Jahnus and his royal guards.
- Find Myrish, the leader of the slave spirits, and tell him of King Jahnus' demise.
Right after taking the quest, King Jahnus and his guards will turn hostile. You just need to kill the king to get the first objective. It's a relatively easy fight.
Primeval King Jahnus
- "You would refuse King Jahnus? This is not a request, it is a command! Destroy there these slave spirits or my royal guards will ensure that you join Myrish and his foolish followers in a very painful and humiliating death! What say you?"
Myrish the Slave
- "Perhaps there is some good left in this world, for you turned down Jahnus at great risk to your life. That vile beast deserves whatever awaits him in the depths of the Underworld. I only wish it could have been I who cast down his spirit. The dead are grateful, my friend, and hope you will accept this token."
- Both this quest and its sister quest, Destroy the Ungrateful Slaves, give the same rewards.
- Immediately after accepting this quest, the king and his guards will become hostile.