|Given by||Tahon |
in Zehlon Reach
|Preceded by||The Cult of the Stone Face|
|Followed by||Anger of the Stone Face|
(Click to enlarge)
You must meet Miresh and steal a Skree Harpy egg from the nest in the Cliffs of Dohjok.
- Speak with Miresh about your task.
- Meet Miresh on the Cliffs of Dohjok.
- Fight your way to the center of the skree harpy nest and retrieve a harpy egg. Miresh must survive.
- See Miresh for your reward.
Once you speak with Miresh, you'll find him again just inside the entrance to the Cliffs of Dohjok from the Zehlon Reach entrance.
The quest to retrieve the egg is straightforward; the main thing to be contended with is the fact that Miresh dies entirely too easily, voiding the quest. A good strategy for getting around this is to stand back a ways from the quest target, then send your heroes in just past the nest. Once they've distracted the harpies, run in and grab the egg, then run away before you attract the attention of the Skree. Once you get a bit away, you can talk to Miresh to finish the quest, then head back to clean up the rest of the Skree (and resurrect any heroes which may have died during the initial assault).
- "As the newest member of the Order of the Stone Face, a special task falls to you. The Stone Face has commanded us to prepare a grand feast in his honor. To do so we will require a number of special ingredients. I have decided that you and Miresh will be the ones blessed with the opportunity to perform this service. Go get Miresh and then travel to the Cliffs of Dohjok. Procure harpy egg from the roosts. With that, we will make the greatest harpy quiche this world has ever seen! Well, what are you waiting for? The Stone has spoken!"
Intermediate dialogue 1
- "A harpy egg? That's strange… but I suppose it's not our place to question the Stone Face. Let's go, then. I'll meet you on the Cliffs of Dohjok."
Intermediate dialogue 2
- "There you are. So, skree harpies. Um… yeah. I suppose we should just go into the harpy roost and steal an egg. Maybe it's not as bad as it sounds. You go ahead and lead the way."
- "I can't believe we went to all that trouble just for some stupid harpy egg. Eternal bliss is a whole lot of hassle… and usually seems to have something to do with food."