SoCed. Backsword 15:30, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
Be carefull when approching this group, with 5-7 archanos in his group they can quickly take out even a prepared group. I suggest taking along a wide spread daze like the asuran skill Technobable (dont target the boss directly.) and Thunderclap
Where is Flannuss Broadwing?
- → moved from Help:Ask a game question
Im at Vlox's Falls and I searched for an hour in the swamps...where is he? Also could someone add a map to the Flannuss Broadwing page? --The preceding unsigned comment was added by User:Dogzrdogz (talk).
- He patrols around the edge of the northeastern lagoon, if you wait along the shore, you should run into him after a few minutes. -- Gordon Ecker 04:22, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
- And you didn't happen to hit the screenshot button while you were doing that, did you? :P -- ab.er.rant 06:20, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
This boss uses all Healing Prayers Spells yet Drops a Protection staff. whats up with that!?!
- All monsters have a chance to drop generic items. It's not necessarily what he had equipped. In the future, sign your comments. Secksy 21:37, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
Flannuss Patrol Path and Spawn
After camping Flannuss for a few hours trying to get Flannuss' Rod I learned a few things.
- He has a fairly small patrol path. I never timed the patrol but I tracked him through a complete circle of his path and have uploaded a new image for the page.
- He is a random spawn. After many, many frustrating attempts to figure out where he is I found out that he just isn't there.
- When he does spawn he always starts in the same place. i.e. If he does spawn you will run into him quickly so if you need to kill him for any particular reason start at Vlox's Falls and follow his patrol path counter-clockwise. You will run into him right in the North Eastern most part of his patrol path. Elric Coy 03:47, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- The patrol path posted in the picture is incorrect, and he does always spawn. Flannuss has a much larger patrol than pictured, covering most of the eastern third of Arbor Bay, and will sit at certain points with other krait mobs (i've not yet determined the exact path after 30 times of trying to get his green, but he goes much further south and east than pictured), and he moves counterclockwise when viewing the path on the map. move clockwise when farming (i'm using permasliversin) make sure to get 3-5 accompanying mobs in order to spike him down quickly, his heals are very potent, and he can outheal 2 mobs damage. 18.104.22.168 02:24, 4 July 2009 (UTC)
- After more investigation, it appears that he walks in a figure 8 around the eastern third of Arbor bay, and the posted picture is one of the circles of the figure 8. from what i saw, he moves clockwise from the spawn point near the southeast corner of Arbor bay, and circles southwest through the area populated by windriders and hippos back to the areas with all the Kraits. his patrol will get stuck sometimes on the rock outcropping east of the rez shrine island, so if you don't find him elsewhere on the patrol path, that is usually where he is. if leaving from vlox falls, with a speed boost if you travel straight south toward the Oakhearts past the pictured patrol area, you will run into him before he goes south through the wind rider area. (and the above anon comment was mine) Tzalaran 16:12, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Anyone else have trouble killing this guy? I mean seriously, he and his group kill any party I make in a matter of minutes, and spikes never seem to work against his allies because of WoH. Hate this guys with a passion.Aranox 03:50, 20 October 2009 (UTC)