Not sure when or if trivia/easter eggs are allowed here but I think it'd be cool to put something in about the cat and the glowing chest.
-Vazor 09:15 02 April 2007 (MST)
i have seen the glowing chest, but where is the cat? never even heard of it! also to add what is the glowing chest anyway, its not accesible or anything so anyone got any ideas about it?
- There is a location article called Xunlai Headquarters which is about the box. I don't know what cat you are talking about though. Druid 09:29, 22 November 2007 (UTC)
has any1 else noticed, that your shadow is smaller in kaineng than in any other outpost? my first guess was that this is because of performance-reasons, but in kamdan, e.g. the shadow is normal-sized. so any other ideas y this could be? 184.108.40.206 12:50, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
Night time Kaineng
It actually looks nicer than the daytime version. Anet should keep it like that for now :) Strykeraid 01:46, 15 May 2009 (UTC)
What song is playing in Kaineng? I was rather surprised to find that the track titled "Kaineng City" was not, in fact, the one being played. Was it just changed for the current festival (or, rather, while the decorations are up)? --Gah Eat my uber regen. 18:45, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know what song it is, but it was the current one before the decorations as well. --salvius 17:55, 7 June 2009 (UTC)
Hole in kaineng
lol i just noticed that there is a hole you can fall in...near canthian ambassador, at the end of the stairs...i'm not the only one who sees that...
and i just noticed it's already written in the article...sorry --220.127.116.11 21:06, 4 October 2009 (UTC)
Where is it? He's not listed in the article, but the outpost/town w.e is categorised as having one.. 18.104.22.168 14:42, 2 January 2011 (UTC)
Miniaturise the Cat!
They absolutly need to make the cat a mini but like one of the Rabbits or the Moa Chick. Also, if Im not mistaken, there's a mini cat just like that in GW2 that you get with monuments points. Titan Crow 12:11, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, but it doesn't have any other animation except :lookscute:. Making it a mini would mean making new animation, with would be WAAAY too hard for the live team.... -- Magamdy 16:32, 17 February 2012 (UTC)
Fastest Way of Getting There
I'm trying to unlock the intercontinental port (http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Port#Intercontinental_ports) to travel to Embark Beach / The Great Temple of Balthazar. From the first time I arrive in Shing Jea Monastery, how fast can I reach Kaineng Center? And what level will I be approximately when I reach there?
- You can get to Embark Beach once you've got the outpost for Minister Cho's Estate - so you could get there about level 4-5?
- 9 by the mainland perhaps. I'd safely say you can rush to kaineng from the start within 2 hours if you run :p -Chieftain Alex 21:40, 14 February 2014 (UTC)