Can somebody please fix this stupid bug about the key, because I keep trying to find the key, and keep having to resign....
Perhaps each dungeon should say where to enter the dungeon from, or what quest will allow you to get the big shiny chest at the end. I'm assuming the 'Little workshop of horrors' is the quest, but that could be a quest that you find inside, or that involves it? 126.96.36.199 09:56, 3 September 2007 (UTC)
Noticed that the Dungeon Lock on the first level is backwards for me, with the keyhole facing the cave wall and the blank side facing out. Yukiko 08:17, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
The secret room on lvl 2 behind the Malfunctioning Enduring Golem has a wall you can walk through. I assume this is a bug since there's nothing there. You will enter a part of the Duncan dungeon though. 188.8.131.52 17:18, 18 September 2007 (UTC)Berry Hoodlum
First level key
It still gets me. I keep wandering into the wall looking for it. --Life Infusion «T» 20:10, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
Note: the hidden treasures may or may not spawn in the same place so use light of deldrimor often just in case
Ignore the Area Map... Xien has the key. Pucktrapper 19:15, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
If the door near the second 'D' on the map in the little tunnel doesn't open (because Xien never appeared), make sure that you (or more specifically, the party leader) have the quest Little Workshop of Horrors. Xien never appeared, I got the quest, and then Xien appeared on the next go. Quazarjim 17:25, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
I believe that the whole map is inaccurate...
I don't see Xien in the enemy listings. --Sam6555 03:30, 12 April 2009 (UTC)
maybe this should be merged with the page little workshop of horrors it seems that there both about the same thing to me i'm a wiki noob and cant do the tags though -DeeAbel 21:55, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- Little workshop of horrors is a quest. This is an overview of the dungeon. (least i think it is, scanned over this page quickly). Shouldn't be merged. personn5 21:58, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it should be merged, either. -- riyen ♥ 19:11, 6 November 2009 (UTC)
Is there a little more information regarding the walkthrough for this dungeon?
I read the main page and it brought up references to Xien - a player that doesn't appear in Oola's Lab (if what I read in the discussion is correct.) Nor did I get a good idea of a walkthrough in terms of what to see / expect in the dungeon. What would be some good hero's / hench to bring? Thankyou cecil 01:39, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- You're looking at the wrong article. See Little Workshop of Horrors for the "regular" dungeon quest, and The Elusive Golemancer for the repeatable primary EotN quest. -- FreedomBound 16:24, 27 November 2009 (UTC)
- thank you very much for the kind reply, now i'm understanding - thanks again :) cecil 01:32, 26 December 2009 (UTC)
Killer Bots: dervish kill help
With all the bots being pretty much dervish characters, what hero builds should i bring to have the best success at beating a dervish character? I do not have a dervish character on my account so I don't know if there is a wiki page that discusses the best ways of defeating a dervish- I know the scythe attacks cut through my minion master's minions like sliced bread. I wonder if spell casting / raged attacking is best. This guys are very tough, have many different enchants that do different things and the slice and dice melee is very harsh. cecil 11:22, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- The golems are pretty evenly divided between Dervishes, Elementalists, and Warriors. Since many of the enemies have enchantments you can bring enchantment punishment. Most of the damage is armor-sensitive, so armor-boosting skills like "Stand Your Ground!" can protect you. There's also a fair number of conditions, so you'll want to be sure you can remove them. The Beetles are the only groups with significant healing, so you can go pretty defensive overall and still kill the groups. If the Dervishes in particular give you a lot of trouble Blinding Surge is pretty effective shutdown. Manifold 17:03, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
- awesome - ty for the kind reply! I'll bring some enchant removal/punishment type skills and Blinding Surge on those killer dervish bots. When I looked at the bots giving me the most trouble it appeared that it was the dervish types, and i hadn't realized that there were types (the elementalist and warrior types) thx for the kind reply, this most definitely helps! cecil 15:45, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
I dispute the disputed tag
What exactly is disputed? The tag says to look here, and I don't see any dispute here. --War_Pig5 00:47, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
- I put the tag because there was a revert war going on about the location of the hidden treasures. They both gave up and never actually discussed it, I guess. -- FreedomBound 01:34, 28 January 2010 (UTC)
Light of Deldrimor updates
The November 3rd update modified Light of Deldrimor locations. It appears that all possible spawn points in the dungeon now produce a hidden treasure or dwarven ally. From two runs today in Oola's lab (normal mode), I found LoD locations in the exact same spots on each level.
Level 1: In addition to the dwarves, there are 9 hidden treasures. The first 3 are in the cave area following the first Xian encounter. The next 3 are in the cave area following the next Xian encounter. The final 3 are in the circular area after defeating Xian.
Level 2: There are 3 dwarves, 11 hidden treasures and 1 secret switch. The first dwarf is near the Deldrimor shrine by the doorway into the fire trap area. The 2nd dwarf is near the area map in the fire trap area. The 3rd dwarf is in the secret area. There are 4 hidden treasures in the water areas surrounding the fire dart traps. There is 1 hidden treasure along the right wall as you enter the golem factory area. There is another treasure near the the secret switch by the flame jets. There are 3 hidden treasures (plus the dwarf) in the secret chamber accessed using the secret switch. There are 2 more hidden treasures in the final room before the portal to level 3.
Level 3: There is 1 dwarf, 10 hidden treasures and 1 secret switch. The secret area accessed via the secret switch contains 1 dwarf and 4 hidden treasures. The area above the first set of stairs has 1 hidden treasure. The area below the stairs has 2 hidden treasures. The area near the TPS golem has 3 hidden treasures. kalendraf 20:51, 5 November 2010 (CDT)
- Observed both a Dwarven Ally and a Hidden Treasure spawn in the one location; the room accessed by the Secret Switch on lvl 2. LoD showed the expected 3 possible treasures. A treasure AND a Dwarven Ally spawned on the central one, totalling 3 treasures and 1 dwarf from that room. An interesting bug! Ashlann 08:46, 3 January 2012 (UTC)
- I don't understand your claim of a bug. The current map is almost certainly inaccurate, since the LoD bug was fixed a few weeks ago. Currently, all possible locations ping and all possible treasures/dwarves appear. The spawn locations aren't exactly the same each visit (they bop around like chests do, but over a significantly narrower range).
- In several dungeons, the LoDs can appear close to each other, so that a single use of the skill will make two or more appear (in CoF, I believe you can get 4 or even 6 to show up at once). Although it seems unlikely to me, it wouldn't be that surprising if two spots were close enough to appear as one.
Light of Deldrimor updates
Made changes to the text on the page for level 3 Hidden Treasures so as to reflect the 2010 discovered level 3 Hidden Treasures. --CraigDC42 09:58, 10 December 2011 (UTC)
Confirmation for :
A Secret Switch beyond the small stretch of impassable lava. This opens up a small passage to the south of the Area Map. There is one treasure in the passage and 3 in the room to which it leads. There is a Dwarven ally on the hill in the same room. [verification requested]
- There will not always be 3 treasures. Jafar 02:13, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- I just did the quest, and the switch was around the lava as described, and there were four hidden treasures and one dwarf were in the secret room. Oldmonk 06:34, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- Doing Oola's speed clear, we did not always get 3 treasures. Sometimes the treasures are distributed at other places in the level. In my experience, if there is one less treasure in the secret room, there will be a treasure elsewhere on the map (near the flame guardians, etc.) Jafar 10:19, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
lvl 1 gate bug
Today I had the bug where the first gate doesn't open 6 times in a row (at which point I gave up). Anyone else having problems? 184.108.40.206 23:00, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
- You need to have the quest "Little shop of horrors" from Blimm in Rata Sum active, otherwise it won't open. I had the same issue. The article is not quite right, you fail to progress as early as first gate without the quest...