From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Source? 22.214.171.124 04:46, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- For what, the name? gw2:File:2012 April Tyria map.jpg. Konig/talk 16:22, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, the name. That map wasn't labeled. Blue Totoro 19:31, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- Never mind, I somehow got to the image but got to the history page on the third try. Great, thanks. Also, some names were changed around (Maguuma Wastes, Steamspur Mountains, Magus Falls). Are we sure it was Woodland Cascades in GW1? Blue Totoro 19:34, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well, there's two things to note:
- Those places have names in gw1.
- Their name was changed because of geographic changes (mountains thawing, jungle drying up).
- Neither is the case in gw1 do either 1) the place is simply nameless in gw2 or 2) its the same name and it was just of no importance.
- One should also note how those names are also the names of sub-regions like the Far, Northern, and Southern Shiverpeaks in gw1. Konig/talk 21:32, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- Fair enough. Blue Totoro 05:28, 28 June 2012 (UTC)