Through the PvX vetting system, it has reached an overall rating in the range from 4.5 to 5.0 and thus qualifies for the highest category of working builds: Great.
This build has been designed for the following use: PvE farming
This build enables rangers to farm raptors in Hard Mode for Asura Points. It uses Mist Form to not take damage and Whirling Defense and Magnetic Aura to not get interrupted to be able to cast spells to damage and kill the raptor nestlings and Rekoff Broodmother outside of Rata Sum. This build is capable of clearing almost all the raptor nestlings, down to the last 3 or 4.
Attributes and Skills
- Rank 5 Asura is recommended to be able to keep up Air of Superiority almost indefinitely.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor is recommended in the Optional slot.
- If you don't have EBSoH, then the order of recommendation for the optional skill is Intensity>Glyph of Elemental Power>Elemental Lord
- Grasping Earth can be used in the Optional slot, although with a staff it is not needed.
- Best vigor affordable
- Radiant and Attunements everywhere else.
- A +20 energy staff of Enchanting
- You could also use a Totem Axe and an Earth Magic requirement focus, although the staff is recommended.
- Once you zone, run to the Sky Krewe Member and get your bounty
- Use Armor of Mist and Glyph of Sacrifice and proceed to agro the nestlings.
- Once Glyph of Sacrifice has almost run out, use Mist Form.
- Once you aggro the Broodmother, stop and hit Whirling Defense and Magnetic Aura.
- Use Glyph of Sacrifice.
- Use Air of Superiority and then Sliver Armor.
- Maintain the last 6 skills on your bar, as you kill all or most of the raptors.
- Use your staff to attack the Broodmother.
- Broodmother not dying
- Sliver Armor being interrupted