Blame the Bunny
- /age: 102 hours in 2 months -- earned Legendary Survivor in 52 hours
- Has a dire rat named "Error Seven." 
- Created because dire pets are pro and because rangers are so versatile -- how can you not love them?
- 95% PvP ready -- all max stats, most necessary swaps (still need a few more bows)
- Wears mostly cheap armor (1.5k) but has one set of black primeval (thumper armor) and a set of black druids 15k (trapper armor)
- Unfortunately, all my bows are ugly and cheap. Maybe some day I can upgrade =/
- Builds I am Currently Running
Other PvE toons
- Blame Goes Lockdown - Mesmer, created to replace my old mesmer (I really missed her). Died to kuunavang at 1.2 million exp because I got arrogant and overconfident. Her death was probably my biggest PvE disappointment ever. After the death, I got so upset that I rage deleted her
- Blame the Runner - Elementalist, created because I wanted a pve ele and wanted another survivor 3. I didn't enjoy her much in pve tho (so boring to just nuke) and when NF came out, she got deleted. She had ~250k exp with no deaths.
- Kwisatz Hadirach (Jr.) - Mesmer, created because I enjoy mesmering and because I like rouges 15k. Was Legendary Survivor and 3/5 on KOABD, but I deleted her when NF (and the improved pvp toon interface) came out because I couldn't afford the time and expense to take so many pve toons through the game.
- Urlog the Unwashed - Warrior, created because of a bug at the time in female warriors that made them attack slower with hammers. Got 15k glad and beat prophecies, but was deleted once he was unnecessary. Plus I got bored of the name. And female wars are better ;)
- Kwisatz Hadirach - Warrior, my first toon. Beat the game, but I deleted her because at the time I was too poor to buy her pvp quality gear. Once character slots got tight, she had to go.
- And others! - back in the prophecies only days, I had beaten the game with at least one of every class. Eventually I deleted them all because of money and time issues. All in all, I have deleted probably 15 toons who have beaten at least one chapter.
I'm considering deleting my monk and ranger as well. I have trouble affording the gear they need for pvp and if the pvp skin rewards look good enough, I probably will kill them off and focus only on my pve warrior. Kind of a shame to delete toons with so much time invested in them, but I just can't afford to keep them pvp current and I can't compromise and still stay competitive.