I will update this page as soon as I can.
Currently I have six Characters:
- Pre Champ is my permanent Pre-searing character. He's level 20 R/W and uses the following skills and attributes: Expertise 12, Marksmanship 12, Beast Mastery 6, Tactics 3
He wears the Pre-searing max set of armor dyed white, and a Poisonous Nevermore Flatbow with a +28hp upgrade. I'm currently looking for a 12-20 14^50 +18%vs Charr for him so I can finally ditch his bonus bow.
- Sylvanas Leafseer is a R/any and she was created for the purpose of trapping in DoA, but since they nerfed Energizing Wind a day later I kind of abandoned her, but again started using her and then she became my main for over a year. I definitely played her the most, that's why she has the most maxed titles and the best stuff. Her skills and attributes are as follows: Expertise 14, Marksmanship 13, plus rank 7 Norn and rank 6 Asura ( I can't be arsed to farm more points, I hate farming from the depths of my soul).
I don't play PvE anymore with her, since I beat all campaigns in NM and HM, but if I have to help some of my friends I use the appropriate running build or this high +damage build:
- Angel is a P/any and is my oldest character of all. He was my main until I beat the campaigns on NM and got him the armor I think looks best. I use him mainly for doing dungeons or fun in AB or something ^^ Skills and attributes: Leadership 10, Spear Mastery 13, Command 10
- Mr Colors is, as you can see, very colorful ^_^. In my opinion, that is the best monk armor combination and I'm really proud of how he looks =D Fits his name perfectly. I usually play a bonder build or something fun with him in RA: Protection Prayers 14, Divine Favor 12, Healing Prayers 5, Smiting Prayers 2
- Alyx Shadowblade is a damn good warrior, and he looks like a beast in all white Primeval Armor and white Fellblade and Gloom Shield. I use him for both PvE and PvP:
This build is for PvE, and is my own concoction. It provides constant KD on a boss or anything else that can survive for more than two hits, he deals large AoE and not to even mention almost CONSTANT 100 Armor increase on all other members. It also has a nice powerful self heal which can be replaced with a Resurrection Signet. Attributes: Swordsmanship14, Strength 13
For PvP I use a standard Cripslash build:
- Lamin of Ascalon is my newest character, and I made him for the purpose of doing quests and filling wiki with information on them ^^ He burned through all quests in Pre-Searing, Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North, and I did all the dungeons in NM with him. Fitting his name, he is wearing a full set of Elite Charr Hide armor (except the leggings, which are regular Charr Hide Leggings) dyed white, along with a Furious Charr Sword of Fortitude and a Charr Shield of Fortitude. Lamin of Ascalon is also using all my Sword+Shield combos with +20% damage vs. species and +10 armor vs. species, stored in his Heavy Equipement Pack.
With Lamin of Ascalon I also completed every book there is, and which are currently sitting in my library in the Xunlai Chest. In PvE I use a modified version of Alyx's build, with a high Deldrimor rank and with constant Protective Spirit and Vigorous Spirit, of course.