This is a Team setup me and a couple of friends would run during the Team Arena Zquest Days. Although it's pretty bad, it's a quick a fun way to farm bad players and could take down average balanced setups (FF nec, PR, MB, Woh). I do not remember what was the complete healing bar so some skill lots will remain blank. It consisted of taking down the enemy healer's energy and DPSing targets to oblivion while maintaining solid defense and clean frontliners. Sadly, the people I used to run this way were pretty inactive, real life friends and only logged once or twice in a week before they altogether quit the game.
The build is based on running two Battle Rage Warriors that do not need energy in order to deal damage. Therefore, they both carry Signets and a utility skill (Life Bond, Succor). Purge Signet is used to keep the party clean (especially the Warriors), Bane Signet is used to lineback an enemy physical damage dealer and both of those skills along with Resurrection Signet make Symbolic Strike an effective +36 damage skill on both Warriors. Along with Battle Rage, raw damage spam from both clean frontlines will outpressure the enemy healer. Life Bond and Succor are used on the Monk and the Necromancer (Succor covers Life Bond) to make them less vulnerable to damage. Those enchantments are covered by Vigorous Spirit. The build will typically fail when multiple-enchantment removals are present on the enemy team (Rend Enchantments, Rip and Corrupt, Strip Enchantment) since the Necromancer clearly becomes the weakest link when the protective Life Bond is removed. The Necromancer's purpose is to e-denial specific casters (healer as a priority) as well as shutting down physicals with Faintheartedness. In the end, the enemy monk will be sitting on 5 energy mid-game and spamming Woh on recharge if we do our job right and that's when we score kills. Spikes can be called with Dual Deep Wound (First Deepwound, wait for Foul Feast, second Warrior applies Deep Wound) and Defile.
|Dismember||Symbolic Strike||Keen Chop||Battle Rage||Life Bond||Purge Signet||Bane Signet||Resurrection Signet|
|Dismember||Symbolic Strike||Keen Chop||Battle Rage||Succor||Purge Signet||Bane Signet||Resurrection Signet|
- 14 Axe Mastery (12+1+1)
- 11 Strength (10+1)
- 8 Protection Prayers (for the Life Bond Wammo)
- 2 Smiting Prayers
- 14 Axe Mastery (12+1+1)
- 13 Strength (12+1)
- 3 Smiting Prayers
This skill could be used instead of Bane Signet, although Bane Signet's lineback ability along with a Stonefist Insignia is immeasurable in comparison to a poor damage buff from Signet of Strength.
For the Life Bond Warrior:
- Sentry Insignias (+10 while in a stance)
- One Stonefist Insignia (typically on gloves)
- Vampiric Axe of Defense (Main)
- Elemental Axe of Fortitude
- Furious Spear of Fortitude
- Shields of Fortitude with Weakness/Blind/Cripple reduction
- High Energy set (for casting enchantments mid-game)
For the Succor Warrior: Same as the Life Bond Warrior but with Sentinel Insignias
- Use Life Bond on the Necromancer and the Monk at the beginning of the game, other Warrior will cover with Succor.
- Use High Energy set to cast the enchantments again in the middle of the game.
- Use 1-2-3 for damage, keep Battle Rage up.
- Bane Signet for lineback or to annoy a monk auto-attacking to build his Bonetti's Defense.
- Purge Signet to clean yourself or an ally (don't overlap those)
The Curse Necromancer
|Foul Feast||Plague Sending||Defile Defenses||Faintheartedness||Depravity||Malaise||Rip Enchantment||Resurrection Signet|
Foul Feast/Plague Sending can be changed although the heal monk will need to clean conditions himself.
- Tormentor Insignias
- 40/40 Curse
- 40/40 SR
- Spear of Defense + Shield of Fortitude (+10 versus most common damage type, keep many in inventory)
- Spear of Fortitude + Shield of Fortitude (High Health Set)
- Depravity and Malaise should be kept on the enemy Monk constantly
- Faintheartedness to shut down physicals
- Defile as a cover hex and an anti-block
- FF/PS to control conditions
- Rip as general enchantment control
The Healing Monk
|Patient Spirit||Word of Healing||Vigorous Spirit||Cure Hex||Bonetti's Defense||Balanced Stance||
Well since I don't remember the full bar to begin with...
- Disciple Insignia (Survivor on head and feet can work too)
- 40/40 Heal
- Q8 16 AL or Q7 15 AL Tactics Shields of Fortitude (+10 vs popular damage type, have many in inventory)
- High Set 20/20 Heal
- Furious Spear of Fortitude + Tactics Shield of Fortitude
- Self-explanatory, Vigorous Spirit to cover Life Bond and Succor.