From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Echovald Forest Quests
in Vasburg Armory
Help to restore the spirit of Echovald Forest by destroying any corrupt wardens that you encounter.
- Travel throughout Echovald Forest and slay 40 wardens. You have killed [0...40] of 40 wardens.
- See Dunmel Gorhopf for your reward.
- Dunmel Gorhopf
- "For generations, my family has worked to protect the forest and its precious resources. In fact, it was my great-great-great grandmother who first noticed the connection between the wardens and the spirit of the forest. She realized that the wardens were doing the work of the forest spirit, protecting innocent travelers, punishing those who harmed the forest's creatures, and helping to guide the forest through the cycle of life and death.
- After the Jade Wind came, we thought that the forest spirit had been destroyed or corrupted, for the wardens turned hostile and began attacking anyone and anything in sight. And now, this new plague seems to have made them even more crazed and hostile.
- We've begun a campaign to eliminate the corrupted wardens, and we hope that by doing so, the ancient forest spirit, if it still lives, will awaken and breathe life into this forest once more. Unfortunately, with the war against the Luxons heating up, most of our capable fighters have been sent to the front lines. If you will eliminate any wardens you come across as you travel the forest, we'd be extremely grateful."
- Dunmel Gorhopf
- "Thank you for your efforts. It's troubling to hear that their numbers have increased so much, but I appreciate your work. Please continue to eliminate any wardens you come across. We might not be able to destroy them all, but every little bit helps."