Thirteen Days Later [LOVE]
Thirteen Days Later [LOVE] was first created in July 2006 as single-person guild, and it stayed that way for a while before it was disbanded. It was recreated on June 6, 2007 with the intention of permanence.
Although we are a small guild, it should be easy to find one of our members online.
The guild mainly focuses on PvE ventures. Members can feel free to pursue PvP, but there are currently no plans for GvG battles, mainly due to our small size. There are NO faction farming requirements, but feel free to contribute. Members should be fairly active, but there are no requirements as to age or experience. The only real requirement is that you are friendly!
Our allegiance is to the Kurzicks, and we have an Imperial Isle guild hall (more NPCs will be added as means allow).
We haven't been actively recruiting, because the guild hall is not fully decked out. However, we are certainly accepting any members that wish to join.
If you are interested in joining, please send an e-mail my way or try to get in contact with me or one of the officers in game!
Recruitment is very open. There is no age or experience requirement, all that we ask is that you are friendly and respectful of our guidelines. We accept every person, no matter what level, as long as they do not violate the rules and are willing to contribute.
In game: Leader: Then Darkness Falls
E-mail: thirteendayslater at gmail.com
- Have respect for all guild and alliance members, as well as all others.
- Be mature. Keep the language reasonably unoffensive, do not harass others, engage in name calling, etc.
- Do try to help people. Helping out guild and members as well as new players, or anyone who just needs a helping hand, is strongly encouraged.
- If you plan to be inactive for a month or longer, please notify a leader or officer. We won't kick you out, we just like to know.
- However, officers will be demoted if they are inactive for long periods of time without any kind of notification.
- You are responsible for your account. If you let others use your account, be sure that they respect these guidelines, because you will be held responsible.
- Most of all, have fun!
|| Thirteen Days Later Alliance
|| Thirteen Days Later