A guest can be invited by a guild leader or guild officer in order to go to the guild hall of the inviter. The invitation costs 100 , but once accepted, runs out after 24 hours. A maximum of 20 guests can be invited at a given time and the total number of members and guests cannot exceed 100.
- Can go to the guild hall to participate in Guild versus Guild; or generally loiter, and use its services
- Can talk to other members inside the guild hall using the local chat channel
- Counts as a guild member for Heroes' Ascent games.
- Can't see the host guild's roster, status, announcement or alliance.
- Can't use the guild or alliance chat to communicate with said guild or alliance.
- Can't donate Kurzick/Luxon faction to the alliance of host guild.
- Only a guest of the guild for 24 hours, then another invitation must be sent.
- Can't access the special merchants in the alliance's owned Factions outpost.