Wearable tier?
 Anyone close to rank 10?
- no1 close to r9.
No one likes to blood spike that much to get r10.--Sand 21:39, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
I've heard that Stop Flaming has achieved r9 recently.(18.104.22.168 23:08, 24 March 2009 (UTC)).
He has got it 22.214.171.124 00:09, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
 displayed section
i added this section because it should be noted though on a second thought i guess a secon isnt need and it could just be a Astrix in the title table and a sub for explain.126.96.36.199 00:12, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
 Points awarded?
Some documentation about how many points are awarded for a win / what conditions affect the number of points gained, if any, would be nice. I would contribute but I have no idea, hehe. Biscuits 15:35, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- Doh, spoke to soon. I just noticed that the table says "Victories", not "Points", which makes it perfectly clear. Biscuits 15:36, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
Any info on wich rank displays each emote? I have no rank on this title and I'm able to display Herald Demrikov animation when I use the emote. I've seen at least one other player displaying Messenger Vetaura with a cool scythe animation.Lokheit 18:09, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
- Goddamn, you're right. I've never GvGed, and /guild 1 displays Heleyne for me. This must be a bug. -- Hong 18:21, 4 June 2011 (UTC)
- Guild of 1 without any GvG batle ever, not only I can show it, but if I use numbers I can use EVERY guild emote. I can tell you that 1 is Emissary Heleyne, 2 is Courier Torivos, 3 is Messenger Vetaura and 4 (wich is very rare as it's the one I show if doesn't use a number, meaning I0m showing the max rank without having any GvG point) and also 5, 6 and any other number is Herald Demrikov. It's very cool for me but I think it's a bug. Lokheit 15:47, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- Has someone already maxed the title? SuperRobertWa 07:45, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
- Don't think so, maybe there is chance for r11. --188.8.131.52 13:58, 10 February 2012 (UTC)