Talk:The Time is Nigh
Removed [Bug] tag, as that bug is no longer in the game.
 travelling to Cantha and Tyria
the page says: The quest that allows Elonian characters to travel to Tyria and Cantha opens up after completing this quest. The ship is accessible through a quest that pops up in Kamadan. Can you be more specific as to where to get the quests that enable you to travel there? the data is on Plague in Cantha and Terror in Tyria. Sjeng 17:25, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- Changed to this, i hope it's better.
- The quests that allow Elonian characters to travel to the other continents become available in Kamadan after completing this quest.
 Receiving this quest for non-Elonian characters
When taking this quest from Castellan Puuba, he says, "I must say, your reputation proceeds you, foreigner!" I cracked up when I read this because proceeds is the wrong word. It should be precedes. Someone needs to get hooked on phonics...or a dictionary. -Christopher
I am a prophecies character, and I cannot seem to get this quest. I do not yet have a Sunspear rank -- so I'll try to gain the rank of Captain next -- but I am already level 20. I may have abandoned a quest, but I don't think it was one I received from Castellan Puuba, and the only quest he offers me is Securing Champion's Dawn.
I already gained the initial heroes, and chose Acolyte Sousuke, but I don't think that precludes receiving this quest. I was never ferried to the Consulate Docks, and it's not on my map as an outpost. I did some sort of mission in Churrhir Fields, but I went to Factions after that and can't remember what I did.
Besides trying to raise Sunspear rank, I'll try to complete the first three missions. Any (other) advice, please? 220.127.116.11 23:35, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, I think I figured out my wrong assumption. I read, 'You cannot get this quest (after doing Securing Champions Dawn quest) if you are a non-Elonian character that has already been "ferried" to Consulate Docks,' and I thought that meant that Securing Champions Dawn came after The Time is Nigh. I think I see how to go through the quests now. 18.104.22.168 00:06, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- "You cannot get this quest (after doing Securing Champions Dawn quest) if you are a non-Elonian character that has already been "ferried" to Consulate Docks."
- I got ferried to Consulate Docks, but I still got this quest (and no, my character isn't elonian), so either that statement is wrong or my game is bugged. - Tulen elementti (talk) 10:44, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
do we really need the word "nigh" in the trivia section. I mean, the it's not foreign or anything...Ζεφ 16:03, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- The section states that it's an archaic term, so there's no harm in having it there. --Aldarik 16:30, 12 September 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with Ζεφ on this. It is a bit florid but it's not an archaic term. Fenyx 08:10, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
- Double agreed. I was offended by reading that trivia, it is so condescending. I will take the liberty of removing it. Flame me if it's a word you never use. 22.214.171.124 19:33, 9 May 2010 (UTC)