|Section||Primary Ebon Vanguard Quests|
|Storyline||Beyond: Hearts of the North|
|Prophecies and Eye of the North|
|Given by|| Embedded Arrowhead |
in Watchtower Coast
|Preceded by||The Battle for Lion's Arch|
|Followed by||Auspicious Beginnings|
(Click to enlarge)
Having found the arrowhead, report back to the Hall of Monuments.
 Quest information
- You must have completed The Battle for Lion's Arch and have seen the reporting of Keiran Thackeray's disappearance, which happens in the Hall of Monuments.
The Ebon Vanguard Scout, who appears in Ice Cliff Chasms after The Battle for Lion's Arch and the "Gwen's Unintended Promotion" dialog, hints at the location of the Embedded Arrowhead. Find the Embedded Arrowhead in Watchtower Coast to acquire this quest.
- Investigate the arrowhead at the scrying pool.
 Initial dialogue
- Embedded Arrowhead
- "An arrowhead lies embedded within the ground. Something about the unique shape of the arrowhead seems familiar, as though you've seen it used somewhere before. The ground shows signs of a conflict that took place here. Perhaps the scrying pool in the Eye of the North can help shed some light on what happened in the past?"
 Intermediate dialogue
- Gwen: "What's that you've found? Wait...that's one of Keiran's arrowheads! He always used to fashion his own; he said that they worked better that way..."
- Gwen: "If we use that...maybe the scrying pool can show us what happened. I can only hope. But...we may need more. I think I have just the thing."
- Gwen: "I have one of Keiran's bows. Gods willing, it will be enough. Come and speak with me when you're ready to take it."
 Reward dialogue
- Scrying Pool
- "The scrying pool begins to react as you approach, thoughts of the arrowhead fixed firmly in your mind."