The Troublesome Artifact
|The Troublesome Artifact|
( Tyrian only)
|Given by|| Warmaster Tydus |
in Ascalon City
|Preceded by||Fort Ranik|
Transport an artifact to a temple so it can be studied there.
 Quest information
- Starting at the Frontier Gate, follow the road south through the Eastern Frontier and into Pockmark Flats.
- Return to Warmaster Tydus for your reward.
Simply travel to Serenity Temple and talk to the priestess.
There will be an inventory item given to you upon accepting the quest - make sure that you have enough space in your inventory for it. Be sure that you take it on your journey, or the quest will not update. If you lose it go back to Warmaster Tydus for a replacement.
 Initial dialogue
- Warmaster Tydus
- "Some new trouble regarding Ambassador Zain has come to my attention. He has been giving strange artifacts to our merchants in lieu of gold. These Eldritch Sextants must be viewed with some suspicion, and we cannot discount the possibility of a Krytan plot.
- For now, the king has prohibited any further trading of these objects, but I would like you to take one of them to Priestess Rashenna. Perhaps her wisdom can uncover what sort of threat they pose."
 Intermediate dialogue
- Priestess Rashenna
- "Ah, so this is the Eldritch Sextant that has caused so much concern. Fascinating. It will take some time for me to study this device, but I assure you that I will send word to Tydus as soon as I have discerned the artifact's secrets."
 Reward dialogue
- Warmaster Tydus
- "I am glad to see you finally managed to deliver the sextant. I had some doubts about your understanding of the seriousness of the matter, but it seems they were ungrounded. I am certain that Priestess Rashenna will discern the true nature of these devices.
- King Adelbern has too much respect for the old laws to harm Ambassador Zain without cause, but should the artifacts prove less than innocuous, we will surely make the Krytans regret this attempted treachery."