A Mesmer's Burden
From Guild Wars WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|A Mesmer's Burden|
|Given by||Lady Althea |
in Lakeside County
(Profession: primary or secondary)
(Click to enlarge)
As part of the training in becoming a mesmer, Lady Althea asks that a rogue bull threatening a watering hole be eliminated.
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- primary or secondary
- Completed primary profession test (elementalist, mesmer, monk, necromancer, ranger, or warrior)
- Character in pre-Searing
- Kill the Rogue Bull that is threatening Althea's theatre.
- Return to Lady Althea for your reward.
- Lady Althea will give you the following skills upon taking the quest:
- 250 Experience
- After completing this quest and accepting the reward, the Rogue Bull no longer spawns on entering Lakeside County.
Head roughly south-west towards the pool of water to find the Rogue Bull. The Rogue Bull has a high armor rating, so armor ignoring skills (such as Bane Signet or Banish) and health degeneration skills (such as Conjure Phantasm or Sever Artery) are useful here. Because the bull is quite a high level, consider bringing healing skills such as Orison of Healing or Troll Unguent. Also be wary of the Rogue Bull's skill, Bull's Charge, as this can cause knock down, particularly if you are attempting to flee. Once the bull is dead, return to Lady Althea for your reward.
- Lady Althea
- "At the watering hole southwest of here, you will find a rogue bull. Terrible creature, a menace to everyone coming to visit our humble theatre. Here are some Mesmer spells to assist you. If you'd dispatch this creature for me, I'd be most grateful."
- Lady Althea
- "Back already? Excellent! I can't thank you enough for taking care of that dangerous bull."