Adventure with an Ally
|Adventure with an Ally|
|Given by||Lina the Healer |
in Lakeside County
|Preceded by||Warrior Test|
Learn how to add people to your party so that you don't travel alone.
- Tyrian (Prophecies) character
- Completed primary profession test (elementalist, mesmer, monk, necromancer, ranger, or warrior)
- Character in pre-Searing
- Return to Ascalon City. Form a party with another player.
This is a very simple and short quest. All that is needed is a fellow party member. If you don't have a friend online, there are generally plenty of players in Ascalon City wanting to do this quest as well, so if you need someone, just send a message in the chat window. If you find a player who is willing to join you, and they haven't invited you already, you will need to invite them to join you. Once you have a full party and both of you are ready, exit Ascalon City towards Lakeside County and the quest is complete. Speak to Lina the Healer for the reward.
It is worth doing this quest in order to get the Resurrection Signet, even if you intend to solo during the entirety of your time in pre-Searing Ascalon, since you'll have to pay in order to get it following the Searing. You may wish to skip this quest if you take Monk as your primary or secondary profession, as reusable resurrection skills are available later on; however, none are available immediately after reaching post-Searing Ascalon.
- Lina the Healer
- With all the dangers out on Lakeside, I can't believe the number of people who go running around by themselves. Why, I've already got my hands full resurrecting fallen soldiers without some novice «profession» adding to the burden! Don't people know that there are plenty of folks in Ascalon City who'd be perfectly happy to join them in their adventures?
- I'll tell you what, if you promise to do your adventuring with an ally, I'll gladly give you a Signet that can resurrect fallen party members.
- Lina the Healer
- "You got yourself an ally, you say? Well then, I'll give you this Resurrection Signet so that you can raise your allies. You might save me some work."
- This quest cannot be completed if you are using a free trial account.