Catch of the Day
|Catch of the Day|
|Given by||Lendu the Fisherman |
in Zehlon Reach
(Click to enlarge)
- Find the Hamou Ukaiou and destroy it.
- See Lendu the Fisherman for your reward.
Lendu the Fisherman is near the center of Zehlon Reach. After getting the quest, locate Hamou Ukaiou in the waters almost directly north of Lendu. It is alone so it is not difficult to take it down, although you may want to make sure you have the skills to counter the poison condition. Be careful when fighting him, as the ranger boss, Ensign Lumi - who is level 19 and is accompanied by four level 10 Corsairs - can sometimes spawn nearby.
- 17 Hamou Ukaiou
- Lendu the Fisherman
- "Oh, thank goodness. Sunspears! Help me! Please!"
Lendu the Fisherman
- "Yes. Yes, it must be destroyed. The Hamou Ukaiou is a bane to all who sail the seas. But it cannot be destroyed on the open water. It's too strong out at sea. Right now may be our only chance to destroy the Hamou Ukaiou; before it descends into the deep once again. It is still at the shore, eating what is left of those who were once my closest friends! But I can't go back there. I can't bear to see that sight! I beg of you, go destroy this creature and make the sea safe for us all."
Lendu the Fisherman
- "The Hamou Ukaiou has been slain? I cannot believe it! How can I begin to thank you enough? Perhaps now the souls of my friends can rest in peace. But now, I need some time alone. So much has happened this day, and I must tend to the burial of my closest friends. Thank you for slaying that beast. Perhaps we will talk again after I've had some time to mourn."
- Lendu is good on his word to bury his friends, as two gravestones appear when you come back later next to the nearby town's southeastern bridge.
- If you read the graves it shows that the two people who died were husband and wife, though if you look at the two bodies lying around the Hamou Ukaiou, they are both male. Lendu also speaks of Shankulu as "her".